Local Anesthetic Benzocaine CAS. 94-09-7
Other name: 4-Aminobenzoic acid ethyl ester; Ethyl 4-aminobenzoate; Benzocione; Ethyl p-aminobenzoate
CAS No.: 94-09-7
M. F.: C9H11NO2
M. W.: 165.19
Reference Standard: BP2002/USP28
Appearance: White crystalline powder
1. Purity: 99.5%
2. CAS No.: 94-09-7
3. White Crystal Powder
4. Local anesthetic.
5. USP/BP standard
Benzocaine is used to relieve pain and itching caused by conditions such as sunburn or other minor burns, insect bites or stings, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, minor cuts, or scratches.
Benzocaine belongs to a group of medicines known as topical local anesthetics. It deadens the nerve endings in the skin. This medicine does not cause unconsciousness like general anesthetics do when used for surgery.
This medicine is available without a prescription; However, your doctor may have special instructions on the proper use and dose for your medical condition.
Fat soluble surface anaesthetic. It's for the local anesthetic for wound, pain, ulcer and hemorrhoids, as well as cough suppressants retreat Benzocaine intermediates. Also can be used for ultraviolet absorption in cosmetic. Related product: Lidocaine.
Benzocaine is a topical analgesic (meaning it is to be used on the body surface or in the mouth but should not be swallowed) that has a number of different uses in over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Depending on the dose and form, the active ingredient benzocaine can be used to relieve throat and mouth pain; To alleviate external vaginal itching and burning; To stop pain and itching due to hemorrhoids; Or to relieve minor skin irritations, pain, and itching. Because benzocaine is available in different doses and forms, it is very important to read the Drug Facts label carefully to determine whether the medicine is intended to be used for the symptoms you are experiencing.
Benzocaine can be the only active ingredient in oral treatments that relieve sore throat or address mouth pain caused by cold sores, canker sores, teething, and other issues. It also can be combined with other active ingredients in oral treatments that not only relieve mouth and throat pain, but also protect irritated areas, provide a soothing coating, or relieve dryness.
While oral discomfort treatments containing benzocaine are intended to be used in and around the mouth, there are other topical benzocaine medicines that should only be used externally, or on the outer surface of the body (not near or in the mouth). For example, benzocaine can be found in vaginal medicines that contain more than one external analgesic ingredient or in single active ingredient hemorrhoid treatments. Benzocaine also is available in topical pain relievers that not only relieve skin irritations, pain, and itching, but also contain other active ingredients that kill germs and help prevent infection.
Benzocaine is approved by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is safe and effective when used according to label directions. Some oral discomfort treatments can be used to temporarily relieve pain due to toothaches; However, these medicines are not intended for long-term treatment. If your toothache pain is severe or lasts for more than seven days, you should talk to your dentist.
Benzocaine may not be contained in all products sold under these brands. Please read the OTC Drug Facts label carefully for active ingredient information for specific products
|Other Name||Ethyl 4-Aminobenzoate|
|Characters||White micro-powder||Cas No.||94-09-7|
|Molecular Formula||C9H11NO2||Molecular Weight||165.19|
|Applications||1. Local anesthetic.|
2. Preventing coughing.
|Packing||1kgor 5kg/bag, 25kg/drum|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.|
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package. The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration.
3. Top quality. High quality guarenteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
4. Security Shipping: Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.