Treatment of Alzheimer′s Disease Powder /Noopept
Product Name: N-(1-(Phenylacetyl)-L-prolyl)glycine ethyl ester
Molecular Weight: 318.37
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Grade Standard:Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Appearance :White crystal or crystalline powder
Usage:1. Enhance memory
2. Treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Noopept is prescribed in Russia and certain other eastern-european countries, though not in America.
Noopept is also readily crosse the blood-brain-barrier following oral administration in modest doses, though some people claim it has higher bioavailabilty sublingually and is ineffective orally
Noopept is a peptide-derived nootropic that is closely related to the racetam family. It has higher bioavailability than the racetams. Although, it is not technically a racetam, it carries a similar method of action to the drug class. Noopept is a patented drug with medical approval in several countries as a general nootropic. There is currently no registered medical use in the USA and other countries.
Noopept is famously quoted as being "1000 times stronger than Piracetam". This is a true statement in terms of potency because Noopept gets metabolized much more efficiently than the racetam family. This means a much lower dosage is needed to get desired results from the drug. This requires one to be much more careful with their dosing practices.
Noopept's method of action is similar to the other racetams. Noopept works on the AMPA and NDMA receptor sites and their pathways of function. It also has an affinity with the Acetylcholine system and the ACh receptor sites. Both of these factors contribute to Noopept's array of nootropic benefits.
Like Aniracetam, Noopept seems to stimulate an anxiolytic response in animal and human models. This is not a guaranteed result and seems to vary widely between subjects. Like with Aniracetam, Noopept seems stimulate Dopamine receptor sites (D2 and D3) as well as the ACh nicotinic receptor sites. Noopept also seems to stimulate certain Serotonin receptors and this may also lead to mood boosting qualities.
Noopept is being investigated as a possible treatment for Alzheimer's. It is believed by some that it may work beyond the areas of increasing cognition and memory. In lab rats NGF (nerve-factor) was increased after administration. This reflects some promise in repairing damaged cells and receptor sites that are commonly seem in Alzheimer's patients. There is no proof this may be repeated in human models and it is investigated in the pharmacological industry.
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation.
|Appearance||White or almost white,crystalline powder|
|Solubility||Freely soluble in water,very slightly soluble in ethanol(96 percent)|
|Identification test(A)||Up to the standard|
|Appearance of solution||Clarity of solution:10% water solution should be clear|
|Colour of solution:10% water solution should be not more intensively coloured than reference solution Y7|
|Assay||No Less Than 99.0%|
|Loss on drying||0.5%|
|Ninhydrin-positive substances (TLC)||Up to the standard|
· Testostrone Series
· Boldenone Series